Saturday, March 7, 2009

I am the BIG BIG scoundrel.

I`ve forgot about it after reached home
But the next day you start to quarrel
Just bcoz of my another mistake
And mentioned it again.


Just wanna tell you that honestly I got abit angry of you when u told me
coz u did`nt tell me till last minute
For the excuse u said u just think about it only but not plan yet
Honestly compared to few times before
This time i really feel nothing
Just a little bit feel frustrated of her
Keep callin u thru homeline
After she knew that I`m there too
Could u understand??
U don`t.
U blamed me
That I`m not understanding
That I`m a hypercritical person
"I`m not easy to serve"
This word really irritates me.
WHY??
I did`nt said a word from the beginning till rite now.
I did`nt suspect.
I just don`t like she come into your room.
Is it hard to understand??
While in car I`m really tired
after exercising
But u said i was like this and that.
I feel really miserable and helpless..
I admit that im not gud in anger management..
But this time I really did`nt angry.
Why cant u believe me..



Dont try to blame me again pls..
Next week I also havin exam.
until now i haven start to study.
I hav no mood.
I did`nt blame u.
Coz i kno this matter of moodless or have mood iz depend on
youself to overcome it..not rely on other people whether they can give u the mood
on doin smtin.
Next week u also have exam.
You start to blame me i hav made u no mood to study.



Time flies.
and everything iz ruined.
I`ve found out that I`m a useless bum.
that always being unreasonable
not understanding..selfish..
No matter how i explain you still get NO point.
Getting misunderstand by other ppl of being a empty talker is really xtremely suffering.

U kept sayin u understand but actually u dont.
Every every time just an EMPTY talk.
I`m like playin violin in front of a lion(not bull)
I`m a fuckin big asshole.

Everything付诸东流.

I`m a fuckin stupid asshole.

Boo

2 comments:

ED@7 said...

BOTH OF U COOL DOWN...
NOT WORTH IT..

I M SURE U BOTH CAN FIGURE OUT SUMTHING...

CHEER UP!!

liuyan said...

hey,liuyan here..linked u!!
btw,time proves everything..jz take it as an experience